Conventions of Long Form TV Drama
Conventions of long form TV drama What are some of the common features found in a long form TV drama episode? What does a long form TV drama look like? Before we look in more detail at our set products for the unit, a useful place to start is by identifying the common features or ‘conventions’ of a long form TV drama, regardless of the genre of drama being watched. Task 1: Analysis of c onventions · Watch the opening extracts from a number of different long form TV dramas. · For each, make notes to complete the grid below. Name of drama How does the opening to the drama start? What can I see/what can I hear? Are title credits used? How are they integrated into the sequence? Can I see the drama’s title, who produced and owns the drama? What and who are we introduced to? Characters, locations and settings? A...
Comments
Post a Comment