Conventions of Long Form TV Drama
Conventions of long form TV drama What are some of the common features found in a long form TV drama episode? What does a long form TV drama look like? Before we look in more detail at our set products for the unit, a useful place to start is by identifying the common features or ‘conventions’ of a long form TV drama, regardless of the genre of drama being watched. Task 1: Analysis of c onventions · Watch the opening extracts from a number of different long form TV dramas. · For each, make notes to complete the grid below. Name of drama How does the opening to the drama start? What can I see/what can I hear? Are title credits used? How are they integrated into the sequence? Can I see the drama’s title, who produced and owns the drama? What and who are we introduced to? Characters, locations and settings? A...
If you want to increase the sales and the targeted traffic to your website then it is highly important to create a marketing plan that is free of any faults and is thoughtful. For my eCommerce Store I have hired the best seo services Los Angeles team. I am highly satisfied with their high quality work.
ReplyDelete